Invalid Bug in take long screen shot in the weekly update 19.01.22

Aymanbari

Members
Jan 14, 2022
When I take a screenshot with my mi 11 ultra it shows the screen on the right of the screen and when I press on scroll button it doesn't show the menu of the long screen.
Any advise here.

You'd need to demonstrate what you mean, I don't understand the issue.
I mean the scroll option to take long screenshot sometimes doesn't work with some applications.
Please try to take one screenshot you'll get what mean.
Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the misunderstanding now I got what you mean.
For example gmail or chrome I can't take long screenshot.
That's not news. It's true even on my Mi 5 with MIUI 11 Android 8.0.
MIUI's implementation of long screenshots was designed for Xiaomi apps. If you want to take a long screenshot of a web page, use the included Mi Browser, or use Edge instead of Chrome, which has its own "Scrolling Screenshot" feature in its Share menu.

That's not news. It's true even on my Mi 5 with MIUI 11 Android 8.0.
MIUI's implementation of long screenshots was designed for Xiaomi apps. If you want to take a long screenshot of a web page, use the included Mi Browser, or use Edge instead of Chrome, which has its own "Scrolling Screenshot" feature in its Share menu.
Ok thanks a lot this is my first android phone so a I didn't know that.

Reactions: katerpanne

Aymanbari

Chrome - long screenshots

1 - Open Google Chrome on your Android device and enter "chrome: // flags" in the address bar and confirm.
2 - Enter "Long screenshot" in the search field and confirm.
Chrome-flags-237x300.jpg
Chrome-flags-enabled-215x300.jpg
Chrome-relaunch-138x300.jpg

You can now open any web page. Once loaded, tap the three dots at the top right.
Select "Share" from the drop-down menu that opens. At the bottom of the pop-up window, you will see the "Long screenshot" option. Just tap.

Chrome-sdilet-138x300.jpg
Chrome-dlouhy-snimek-138x300.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne

Aymanbari

Chrome - long screenshots

1 - Open Google Chrome on your Android device and enter "chrome: // flags" in the address bar and confirm.
2 - Enter "Long screenshot" in the search field and confirm.
Chrome-flags-237x300.jpg
Chrome-flags-enabled-215x300.jpg
Chrome-relaunch-138x300.jpg

You can now open any web page. Once loaded, tap the three dots at the top right.
Select "Share" from the drop-down menu that opens. At the bottom of the pop-up window, you will see the "Long screenshot" option. Just tap.

Chrome-sdilet-138x300.jpg
Chrome-dlouhy-snimek-138x300.jpg
I did same steps and it just relaunch then I receive this message.

Attachments

• IMG_20220126_125322.jpg
    IMG_20220126_125322.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 99