Buying a mi pad 6s pro in china

Yato_

Members
Mar 1, 2024
Hi, I'm new here
I have an opportunity to buy a mi pad 6s pro with 16gb RAM and 1tb of space directly in china and I'm wondering if there will be some issues when I brought it here in Europe. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: pierro78
Hi, I'm new here
I have an opportunity to buy a mi pad 6s pro with 16gb RAM and 1tb of space directly in china and I'm wondering if there will be some issues when I brought it here in Europe. Thanks for the help.
you wont be able to unlock bootloader unless you do a survey and are level 5 in xiaomi community or you use the paid bootloader unlock methods.

no Xiaomi.EU ROM support (like all tablets)

china heavy apps.

no multilanguage support unless you use something like paid HyperVS or magisk module to enable multilanguage which is following:

you wont be able to unlock bootloader unless you do a survey and are level 5 in xiaomi community or you use the paid bootloader unlock methods.

no Xiaomi.EU ROM support (like all tablets)

china heavy apps.

no multilanguage support unless you use something like paid HyperVS or magisk module to enable multilanguage which is following:

So you're telling me that hyperOS from china doesn't have any other languages apart from Chinese?

The Chinese device has only Chinese language and English mixed with Chinese.
You can see an example in the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_213342.jpg
    IMG_20240301_213342.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 139
Just received the Pad 6s Pro in Italy and I didn't know about this bootloader problem.. So now that they have released the global rom is it possible to install it? I installed the Xiaomi community app and clicked the unlock bootloader option but in the setting still ask to apply for authorization

Just received the Pad 6s Pro in Italy and I didn't know about this bootloader problem.. So now that they have released the global rom is it possible to install it? I installed the Xiaomi community app and clicked the unlock bootloader option but in the setting still ask to apply for authorization
i assume the pad 6s pro is from china with china rom, you cant unlock Devices that come with HyperOS based on china rom that easily anymore, you need level 5 in Xiaomi Community and need to fill out a survey, the only other way is to use unofficial unlock methods that cost money