Cam tele lens

Loddle

Members
Apr 30, 2017
Can anybody confirm that the focus of the Tele lens with latest two Roms is working? Mine doesn't work checked in manual camera settings and portrait mode is also out of focus. I changed the backhousing last week so maybe I made it faulty.

Last edited:
I´m using latest version and everything is working well, try a clean flash, try wipe system, dalvik, cache, data and try again or try download the file again

Thanks for reply and your suggestions but I am afraid I will now have to open again the housing for checking if anything blocks the focus of the Tele lens since I bought cover and lens glass separately and the double-sided adhesive was not sitting 100% perfectly.

Thanks for reply and your suggestions but I am afraid I will now have to open again the housing for checking if anything blocks the focus of the Tele lens since I bought cover and lens glass separately and the double-sided adhesive was not sitting 100% perfectly.
So it might be a hardware problem :(

If I get it not repaired I am forced to use more often my DSLR ;) and all other functions work still like a charm. Or I swap back from black to rose gold. My female coworkers loved it :p

Got it repaired after two times opening and cleaning it was the tiny rest of glue blocking the cam module:):)