can k50ultra use xiaomi 12t pro rom

i've installed the rom on my k50u. But one thing I'm quite confused about is that most of the app backups I made on the same phone with stock China rom cannot be restored. It either says falied or unknown error. I'm doing backup/restore in Settings.

i've installed the rom on my k50u. But one thing I'm quite confused about is that most of the app backups I made on the same phone with stock China rom cannot be restored. It either says falied or unknown error. I'm doing backup/restore in Settings.
Not sure why you're trying to restore data from a China ROM in the first place... Sounds like asking for problems.

Screens

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-23-19-34-01-721_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-23-19-34-01-721_com.android.phone.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_2022-10-23-19-32-49-092_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-23-19-32-49-092_com.android.camera.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 305
I try download file but get this, file does not exist?
Can anyone have it?
Should I try with VPN?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-27-09-05-55-109_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-27-09-05-55-109_com.brave.browser.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 79

DaGod

Search for "DITING"

Last edited:
Reactions: DaGod

DaGod

Search for "DITING"
ditingis for chinese model k50 ultra not12t pro

Can anyone tell me how to install this TWRP?

Adb fastboot boot TWRP?

I have Xiaomi 12t pro, can I root it with magisk 24 after installing TWRP?

1. Download current TWRP to PC (If the downloaded file is in zip format, unzip it) and rename the TWRP file to twrp.img
2. Connect the phone to the PC in fastboot mode.
3. install TWRP fastboot command
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

You can also look here:

here are some of my observations on xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
(i'm not sure if stock rom would be any different as i did not use it extensively)

1. display auto brightness seems abit low in bright sunlight altho i have not used the stock rom in such scenario to know if it is any different
2. the audio during video recording feels like its capturing from the self-facing mic and the subject side audio seems muffled
3. has the video audio bitrate never been fixed even on xiaomi.eu roms?

Reactions: Zack_mk1
here are some of my observations on xiaomi.eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip
(i'm not sure if stock rom would be any different as i did not use it extensively)

1. display auto brightness seems abit low in bright sunlight altho i have not used the stock rom in such scenario to know if it is any different
2. the audio during video recording feels like its capturing from the self-facing mic and the subject side audio seems muffled
3. has the video audio bitrate never been fixed even on xiaomi.eu roms?
Nothing to do with our ROMs, we can't change calibrations of hardware. "even on xiaomi.eu roms"? We don't build from sources, we don't have that specific device and don't want to deal with issues caused by messing with codecs.
Kernel, governor, calibrations, drivers, codecs, etc are outside the scope of this project.

Reactions: calvinhuang