Cannot unlock BL after waiting time

stefanopianelli

Members
Jul 11, 2016
Hi guys, I'm so frustrated because after 720hours of waiting time imposed by xiaomi I finally tried to unlock the bootloader and I got an error related to the fact that I did not used the device for a "certain" amount of time.
How can I solve it?!?

Hi guys, I'm so frustrated because after 720hours of waiting time imposed by xiaomi I finally tried to unlock the bootloader and I got an error related to the fact that I did not used the device for a "certain" amount of time.
How can I solve it?!?
Probably its because you log off your mi account from the phone. When you pair your mi account for unlocking the bootloader you should wait all 15 days with that mi account you used to request the unlocking. If you logged off your account you erase the amount of time. I unlocked the Redmi note 7 like all xiaomi's and everything is ok.

Reactions: Joshua Pau
Probably its because you log off your mi account from the phone. When you pair your mi account for unlocking the bootloader you should wait all 15 days with that mi account you used to request the unlocking. If you logged off your account you erase the amount of time. I unlocked the Redmi note 7 like all xiaomi's and everything is ok.
i dont think thats the problem, i tried to bypass when i had to unlock. i removed the account and stuff but they allowed me unlock. The unlock said u shud use the phone while u wait this is to prevent sellers to just request and wait for the 360hrs. Did u use the phone while u waited?

i dont think thats the problem, i tried to bypass when i had to unlock. i removed the account and stuff but they allowed me unlock. The unlock said u shud use the phone while u wait this is to prevent sellers to just request and wait for the 360hrs. Did u use the phone while u waited?

yes, you have to use the phone while waiting, otherwise the waiting does not count.