cant connect Ledvance Zigbee bulb to Xiaomi Smart Hub

Yep, looks Like you have two products that are for different regions.. hub is probably global version and bulbs are China mainland..

You have to be carefull when you are buying stuff..China server products do not work on any other server..same thing with global products..they work everyehere except China server..

Hmmm...strange.. all of my devices are China mainland server, have over 40 sensors and apliances and had no issue to connect them to mi home nor to each other..plug and play for everything..

China version has wider list of accessories. When I trying to add bulb hub says "this bulb is not supported". Today I bought Aqara bulbs same story, can't add.

You tried both auto and manual adding? Tried to reset devices? Your mi home can not find devices or it finds them but you can't add?

Reset bulbs, will try reset hub tomorrow. Hub can't see bulbs not in automatic neither in manual add. I added door sensors, motion sensors and smart plug - no problem.

Ledvance..are they part od Xiaomi ecosystem? If they are not, they will not work with mi home

Last edited:
What do you mean "od Xiaomi System"? Before they sell both saying that Zigbee is universal. I was not able to find any compatibility charts. But ok. I also bougth Aqara bulb. Even this doesn't work, same story as with Ledvance.

Ledvance will not work for sure.. it is not part of Xiaomi ecosystem (branda that work on mi home).. it does not matter they are ZigBee..