Can't Install Eu Rom [ Always Bootloop ] Help !!!

gonzalo2099

Members
May 10, 2018
Actually I flash the global rom in the official twrp 3.2.1 and I had no problems with that, the phone boot up correctly after 2 or 3 mins and working fine.

My problem comes when I try to install an EU rom weekly (last one) or the last stable EU rom.

Now I got the global rom, so I need to use ADB to reboot in fast mode and boot in TWRP. When I'm in TWRP I did "wipe factory reset" and install EU rom, but I had bootloop. Then I tried to install again and I did "full wipe" and install the EU rom but I had bootloop again.

Can someone help me about the correct steps to successfully install the EU rom please???

Already read the manual, I wipe data in TWRP and install the rom but is not booting the device. It stays in continuous bootloop.

Maybe you can ask to main devs why the lastest releases of the rom for mi mix2 are no booting up

did you try format data option , the one you have to write "yes" and format even the internal memory? I did not do 1º time beacause i did not know i did not boot up.

I already read the manual and follow instructions step by step, but device does not boot up.
i am sure you did not do this
twrp.jpg