New Can't switch/choose Mobile Data Connection (stucked on 4G connection) on 22.1.6 Android 12 weekly Eu rom on Redmi Note 9 pro 5g

Status
Not open for further replies.

yochisam14

Members
Jan 7, 2022
I just noticed that i cant switch data connection in the latest miui weekly a12 beta rom (22.1.6) on Redmi note 9 pro 5g (gauguin). Even if i press 3g, or 5g, nothing will happen, the data connection is stucked on 4g, even if in the settings it is 5g preferred. And there is a lagging when returning from pressing any tab under settings, is like when you back from changing a setting, it will lag to 60hz even if the display is set to 120hz. Maybe the lag is minor issue but to toggle bug on data connection is the alarming issue, please fix it devs, i know it is easier said than done, but i know you guys are very talented people. Thank you very much, God bless!

Are you sure you are in 5G coverage and you're able to check it? I have 5G in certain places (not everywhere) and it works fine.
Anyway, yeah, I can't change preferred network type on my Mi 10T Lite too.

Are you sure you are in 5G coverage and you're able to check it? I have 5G in certain places (not everywhere) and it works fine.
I have Mi 10T Lite 5G as well, and the same problem as OP. I can change from 4G to 3G but cannot connect nor select the 5G option. And yes, I work near a 5G tower, always had full bars with previous version of Miui.

I have the same problem in my Mi 10T Lite. I'm stuck on 5g and can't change to 4g.
I'm in the stable version.

I am having the same issue (can't change network type) on stable v13.0.3 eu rom on my note 9 pro 5g. Would like to know if this is a general issue with the rom or its just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.