Charging but percentage not changing

Muyii024

Members
Dec 13, 2023
I have Xiaomi mi 11 ultra, whenever I plug my charger it shows charging but the percentage is not moving above 18% and went off at 18%, when is totally down the percentage jump from 0% to 18%, Ive used follow come 67watts and 120 watts xiaomi mi charger

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-02-00-07-645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-02-00-07-645_com.android.chrome.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 154
I have Xiaomi mi 11 ultra, whenever I plug my charger it shows charging but the percentage is not moving above 18% and went off at 18%, when is totally down the percentage jump from 0% to 18%, Ive used follow come 67watts and 120 watts xiaomi mi charger
Please any solutions... Ive performed factory reset and clean the charging port but atill the same

In case you still facing this issue, what i did in my cellphone was, depleted completly the battery (0 %) and then connected the charger and leave it off till full charge and if in case its a 80 % turned on with the charger plugged and wait till 100%.

Reactions: Muyii024
I've tried to discharged the battery, still the same thing.... Sometimes if i use lower charger it will charge normal but later will result to same thing also for follow come charger

In case you still facing this issue, what i did in my cellphone was, depleted completly the battery (0 %) and then connected the charger and leave it off till full charge and if in case its a 80 % turned on with the charger plugged and wait till 100%.
Thanks for your response.

Thanks for your response.

there is another way that also works but for that you will need a computer, Enable the developer mode and the usb debugger on your phone.
On your PC open ADB and run: adb shell pm clear com.miui.powerkeeper
after that you have to deplete you battery till 0% and connect the charger and leave it off.
that fixed the issue in my 9t pro time ago.