New CIB BANK APP

MinaAlex

Members
Nov 27, 2023
After flash the rom only CIB Bank app do not working, another banking apps work fine!

any advice, thank you

Attachments

• IMG-20240421-WA0192.jpg
    IMG-20240421-WA0192.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 49
Yes I do, I have saw a few videos about root
I know that, my device non root.

So there is any solution to my problem.

Weird thing is, another banking apps work probably!
If the other apps work, this one may use the 'strong integrity' protocol which detects the unlocked bootloader and if this is the case, nothing to do.

Yes I do, I have saw a few videos about root
I know that, my device non root.

So there is any solution to my problem.

Weird thing is, another banking apps work probably!
There is some apps that detect bootloader unlock status + developer option enabled as well as google play integrity

If the other apps work, this one may use the 'strong integrity' protocol which detects the unlocked bootloader and if this is the case, nothing to do.
I don't think there is an app that requires strong integrity, that is not legit and there is no way it could happen

I don't think there is an app that requires strong integrity, that is not legit and there is no way it could happen
Of course there are, banking apps and for official dematerialized documents like France identity.

Try to install latest play integrity fix apk file incase not

Installed, but nothing changes
I think so, another weird thing is, i flashed EU rom months ago and CIB banking app were work probably,

then I update the rom days ago, this problem happen, I don't know why,

is it from the rom it self or the app get updated the detect the bootloader!

Installed, but nothing changes

I think so, another weird thing is, i flashed EU rom months ago and CIB banking app were work probably,

then I update the rom days ago, this problem happen, I don't know why,

is it from the rom it self or the app get updated the detect the bootloader!
Probably?
Works or not, if it worked with an older ROM, it will work on this ROM.