Invalid Colors of the wallpapers are washed out

mdfkz

Members
Jul 30, 2019
As you see from the screenshot of the wallpaper preview in the gallery app (the small window) it's have more rich colors , but putted as wallpaper on the homescreen the colors looks washed out. I think this is xiaomi.eu bug because in global rom this is not the case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-16-21-01-03-258_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-16-21-01-03-258_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: mik101
As you see from the screenshot of the wallpaper preview in the gallery app (the small window) it's have more rich colors , but putted as wallpaper on the homescreen the colors looks washed out. I think this is xiaomi.eu bug because in global rom this is not the case.
Are you using this option?

642efc13d6646cd84eaad9fcfe586f74.jpg

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
No, its turnes off. The wallpaper isn't darker at all only the colors are not t so vivid and looks washed out when is puted to the homescreen.

Thats simply because of 2 possibilities:

1. You've probably selected adaptive colors in display settings- your phone recognizes the picture as a photo, so device shifts the colors to make the image more true to life. Try selecting saturated for example and see how it looks.

2. You've probably enabled image enchancing in phone's display settings. ( AI Image enchancing and/or Image HDR processing)

Reactions: mik101
Thats simply because of 2 possibilities:

1. You've probably selected adaptive colors in display settings- your phone recognizes the picture as a photo, so device shifts the colors to make the image more true to life. Try selecting saturated for example and see how it looks.

2. You've probably enabled image enchancing in phone's display settings. ( AI Image enchancing and/or Image HDR processing)
1. I'm with saturated mode
2. I doesn't have tbose options at all