Compass bug

Geonauta

Members
Apr 7, 2020
Compass application does not display the correct letters for East indications. When pointing to the West (Weast) it shows the correct letters 'O' 'NO' 'SO' ('W' 'NW' 'SW'), but when the compass is pointing to the East show the same letters 'O' 'NO' ''SO' what's wrong. It's a bug that needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Redmi Note 8, with xiaomi.eu stable rom.

I was hoping that the last update would fix it, but it's already updated and the problem remains.

Compass application does not display the correct letters for East indications. When pointing to the West (Weast) it shows the correct letters 'O' 'NO' 'SO' ('W' 'NW' 'SW'), but when the compass is pointing to the East show the same letters 'O' 'NO' ''SO' what's wrong. It's a bug that needs to be fixed. Thanks.

View attachment 38484View attachment 38485

Redmi Note 8, with xiaomi.eu stable rom.

I was hoping that the last update would fix it, but it's already updated and the problem remains.
Seems like a translation issue, have you tried on English? On the weekly version it is changing fine on English I just checked.

Seems like a translation issue, have you tried on English? On the weekly version it is changing fine on English I just checked.

Thanks. In fact it is a translation issue as you say. This bug is just in portuguese language.
I hope someone fix it. Thanks.