Contactless payment does not work

raulstuff

Members
May 20, 2019
Since I installed the last stable rom I can't pay with the phone, can someone give me a solution? Thanks. I have the latest EU stable I don't have root.

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

With an unlocked bootloader, you need to re Lock em , for oficial roms. Another sugestion (if you doesnt want to re Lock the bootloader), is using root (magisk) with magisk hide option.
Another way is using xiaomi.eu (stable or weekly) . Those roms from xiaomi.eu has Full suport and no needed root.

With an unlocked bootloader, you need to re Lock em , for oficial roms. Another sugestion (if you doesnt want to re Lock the bootloader), is using root (magisk) with magisk hide option.
Another way is using xiaomi.eu (stable or weekly) . Those roms from xiaomi.eu has Full suport and no needed root.
I have xiaomi EU STABLE in my POCO F3. I don't have magisk but I can't pay with google pay or another bank app.
cbfb36f7d86c29b8481c94c8bbd61264.jpg
502584833f90b5e0a6f2fe61e27bcc90.jpg

I have xiaomi EU STABLE in my POCO F3. I don't have magisk but I can't pay with google pay or another bank app.

So , you have 1 option , install magisk and turn on magisk hide option. Add all banks and Google pay at magisk hide.
Enjoy it

Reactions: raulstuff
Same here,
I unlocked BL, flashed weekly and no GPay anymore.

I tried many hours getting GPay to work, but nothing worked.

Safety Net Status was always OK basic level.

All banking Apps etc. work fine, only GPay says my phone doesn't meet the security level.
Magisk Hide, different Hide Props, SafetyNet Fixes, always the same error.

I simply doesn't need Gpay, so its not a big deal for me, but I just wanted to give it a try ;)
Of course deleted Cache and Data of Gpay and Play Store and just cache for Google play services after every try.

Anyone else got some advice?

Thank you

After removing everythin again, except Magisk and using Magisk Hide and deleting cache and Data of the apps it's now working...
Strange ;)

What I did was a format data and I installed the rom again and gpay worked.

Try to change Settings \ Connection & Sharing \ Secure Element Position => HCE
(*) Double check also if your Google Pay is set to Payment Default at Contactless Payment

Note: Set up the Google Pay App

Regards,

Last edited: