Couldn't add, device basic data verification failed, Redmi note 13 NFC rom on non NFC version

tamer-

Members
Mar 31, 2024
I have installed Indonesian rom that was made for nfc versions (sapphiren) on my non NFC version (sapphire), everything is working well, but when i'm trying to unlock bootloader i can't add account to mi unlock status (developer options) it say's "couldn't add, device basic data verification failed"

Is there anyway to work around that?
Thanks in advance

Remove the Xiaomi account from your device and add it again. I also assume you are using mobile data
Thanks for reply, i did that many times but still not working,
i noticed something interesting when i open "devices" in Xiaomi account i see it is not recognized as a mobile phone like my other devices, it seems that's why it can't add device as it can't get basic data ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-19-42-47-219_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-19-42-47-219_com.android.chrome.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 42
i noticed something interesting when i open "devices" in Xiaomi account i see it is not recognized as a mobile phone like my other devices, it seems that's why it can't add device as it can't get basic data ..
I have installed Indonesian rom that was made for nfc versions (sapphiren) on my non NFC version (sapphire), everything is working well, but when i'm trying to unlock bootloader i can't add account to mi unlock status (developer options) it say's "couldn't add, device basic data verification failed"

Is there anyway to work around that?
Thanks in advance

I have the same phone and I want to install a Indonesian rom also
is the phone working properly?
also why do you want to unlock boot loader again?

I have the same phone and I want to install a Indonesian rom also
is the phone working properly?
also why do you want to unlock boot loader again?
Yeah it's working fine, but model name changed to sapphiren and serial number has been changed.
I don't know if it gonna get an update or not

I wanna to unlock bootloader to install magisk and gain root rights, but it seems to be not possible