default theme outdated icons

whitemoon

Members
Oct 26, 2014
hello, I'd hoped for an updated version of the default theme's icons for quite sometimes now especially for the likes of Facebook, FB Messenger and Google Maps... can we hope for a refreshed default theme?
moreover, the app icons quality on the Play Store is way better now, most of the apps have flat and well-designed icons nowadays which is why It would be lovely to have a completely "unthemed" theme option too.

Most of the Google app icons are bland and indistinguishable. All of them with a white background. I have to disagree with your taste.
You're more than welcome to redesign the icons and we'll consider adding them...

Reactions: dexterv
Most of the Google app icons are bland and indistinguishable. All of them with a white background. I have to disagree with your taste.
You're more than welcome to redesign the icons and we'll consider adding them...
for the google apps it's a matter of taste and I agree they're not the best but most of the google apps present themselves on the Miui Launcher with their original icons, the last remnant of personalization that I'm aware of is for Maps - probably one of the most iconic and well designed of the g-bunch - and Chrome, my argument was for all the icons and the visual consistency between what we see on the PlayStore and what we get on the Launcher and not for the google apps specifically, considering the bulk of the apps aren't themed a clean theme option I guess would be simple to maintain and definitely a nice addition...