Dev 6.11.3 Bugs?

Caesar92

Members
Dec 6, 2015
Hello to everybody! Yesterday I switched from Stable to the latest developer by Xiaomi.eu and I found the following issues:
1) "Do not disturb" mode doesn't work: even if I silence all calls and notifications, the phone still rings and vibrates
2) Notification LED color no more customizable: with Stable I could set a custom color for some app like telegram and WhatsApp, now the same led color is assigned to both.

can anyone confirm those issues? Are they known bugs? Please let me know!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello to everybody! Yesterday I switched from Stable to the latest developer by Xiaomi.eu and I found the following issues:
1) "Do not disturb" mode doesn't work: even if I silence all calls and notifications, the phone still rings and vibrates
2) Notification LED color no more customizable: with Stable I could set a custom color for some app like telegram and WhatsApp, now the same led color is assigned to both.

can anyone confirm those issues? Are they known bugs? Please let me know!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello,
absolutely confirm

Hello,

I ve noticed à new application called spaces i dont know what it is. Is it wise to greenify it ?

Also there is another system application with à chinese name is someone knows what it is ?

Thx in advance i have a redmi note 2 by the way.

Hello,

I ve noticed à new application called spaces i dont know what it is. Is it wise to greenify it ?

Also there is another system application with à chinese name is someone knows what it is ?

Thx in advance i have a redmi note 2 by the way.
Space is like having two devices
Per exemple you have your own space, the other one you want to create don't have the apps you got in the first place except system apps installed,the chinese app named assistant it is like Siri or Google now.