Device locked

vidoca75

Members
Dec 5, 2019
Good night
After installing the last xiaomi.eu miui11 rom, I got my mi6 locked and the information that is associated with an account that is not mine.
can anyone give me a hand?

Good night
After installing the last xiaomi.eu miui11 rom, I got my mi6 locked and the information that is associated with an account that is not mine.
can anyone give me a hand?
Where do you get account info if the phone is locked?
First, you reflash this rom via twrp in order to reset the phone system.

The rom has been installed correctly, the device starts but then locks up saying it is associated with an account that does not belong to me. i already installed rom by twrp and by miflash.

The rom has been installed correctly, the device starts but then locks up saying it is associated with an account that does not belong to me. i already installed rom by twrp and by miflash.

View attachment 27486View attachment 27487
Sorry, you can't install EU rom with MIFLASH.
With it you installed other official fastboot rom. that's why the password request.
If you bought this phone to someone else, this person didn't remove his MI account.
You are blocked here without access.

no, the installation was first done through TWRP and was immediately blocked. The phone was bought by me, never had another user.

no, the installation was first done through TWRP and was immediately blocked. The phone was bought by me, never had another user.
so, format data in twrp and flash again EU weekly rom.
PS: +351 phone index is Portugal. Any hint?

Yes, it's from Portugal
As my last attempt was made through miflash, I no longer have access to TWRP.
When I press POWER + VOL +, it sends me to MI-Recovery as it appears in the attached image.

Yes, it's from Portugal
As my last attempt was made through miflash, I no longer have access to TWRP.
When I press POWER + VOL +, it sends me to MI-Recovery as it appears in the attached image.
View attachment 27497
that's normal because you flashed official rom, you lost twrp.
Now you go fastboot and install MI6 TWRP in order to install EU ROM.
take latest TWRP from the first page eu rom download, where everything is explained for install.