Does Not Work Power Button

Stgean

Members
Apr 23, 2017
The liquid got into the top speaker, turned off and disassembled the phone, dried it, and after it was assembled, the lock button stopped working. I thought that the problem was in the train, after its replacement, there were no changes. Only the volume buttons work, that's all. Before the first disassembly of the phone after the liquid was poured into it, everything worked. What could be the problem??

It could be that you disconnect the power button ribbon cable clip and never reattached it.

You can set up the phone to wake up with power buttons and set up another key for the power menu, at least in ResurrectionRemix you can do it.

I would not advice to disassemble your phone again.

If you need recovery, reboot use commands from adb.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

It could be that you disconnect the power button ribbon cable clip and never reattached it.

You can set up the phone to wake up with power buttons and set up another key for the power menu, at least in ResurrectionRemix you can do it.

I would not advice to disassemble your phone again.

If you need recovery, reboot use commands from adb.

Can I try to completely reflash the phone? And can there be any other problems? For example in the motherboard itself? Although now works well, except the power button

If water was the problem, the power button shouldn't be the only symptom.
You ca try reflash it but I don't think it will get fixed.

If water was the problem, the power button shouldn't be the only symptom.
You ca try reflash it but I don't think it will get fixed.

If the flashing does not help, the only option that will remain is to carry it to the service center?

If the flashing does not help, the only option that will remain is to carry it to the service center?
The repair will cost you as your warranty is void.

You can live without that button. Try to reassign its functionality. See if you can do it in miui. In RR you can do it with ease.

The repair will cost you as your warranty is void.

You can live without that button. Try to reassign its functionality. See if you can do it in miui. In RR you can do it with ease.

In any case, I need to restore this button, because I want to sell the phone later

Ok. Take it to the repair shop. It sort of an inexpensive repair.