Does Xiaomi.EU Rom support Gapps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kullanıcı311

Members
May 14, 2023
Hi,

I'll install the EU rom on any device but I don't know if Gapps supports it. I want Google apps. Does the EU ROM support Gapps? If so, which project should I set up? Is it compatible with Nikgapps? Is it compatible with Opengapps?

I apologize for my bad English.

Thanks.

I don't understand what you are talking about at all. You probably don't even understand what xiaomi.eu ROM is.
xiaomi.eu ROM can only be installed on supported devices. Google services are part of xiaomi.eu ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeiGuddet and Authi
You can install as much Google apps as you want, as long as they don't override the preinstalled Google apps. Just like @gogocar62 said, the basic Google services like Google Play Services and Play Store are included in the Xiaomi EU custom ROM.

Last edited:
Xiaomi.eu ROM already includes support for any Google apps of your choice (a-la-carte style), so you DO NOT need to install Gapps (which is for phones that lack Google services). xiaomi.eu ROMS do not include many Google apps by default (Android Auto, Gboard), so you simply install the ones you want from Google Play store, just like you would any other app. Here is (an incomplete) list of apps available:

* Phone (if you want to replace Xiaomi dialer)
* Messages with RCS support (if you want to replace Xiaomi Messaging)
* Chrome (browser)
* Calendar
* Keep (notes)
* Gmail (email)
* Photos
* Maps
* YouTube / YouTube Music
* Docs / Sheets
* Drive
* Meet
* Translate
* Fit
* Etc.

More apps list here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=5700313618786177705

Don't install Personal Safety, it'll conflict with a similar feature already built-in.

Also, don't install Google apps you won't use, as they take up space, slow down the phone and possibly invade your privacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.