Download Stopped When Screen Locked / Minimize The Browser

exalted piece

Members
Jun 9, 2016
After upgrade to nougat or android 7, there is a bug when you download.

When you download and the screen is off / locked the download is stopped.

Or when you download and minimize the browser (chrome, uc, cm) the download lost the connection.

Hope can fix this on new weekly

1) You have to allow those apps to remain open and working blocking them in the multitasking panel. Otherwise the system close or freeze the apps shortly after you go in standby.
2) If it would be a bug it would affect a lot of people not only you. Much better thinking if you are doing something wrong or not doing something necessary.

1) You have to allow those apps to remain open and working blocking them in the multitasking panel. Otherwise the system close or freeze the apps shortly after you go in standby.
2) If it would be a bug it would affect a lot of people not only you. Much better thinking if you are doing something wrong or not doing something necessary.

Have you tried those rom (7.2.23 android 7 / nougat)?

If you mean about permission, battery saver, etc i have tried set it all and it is still like that.
When i use last 6.12.22 (5.1) i don't set any of those and i dont have any problem like that.

Much better thinking if you are try it first before answer it.

I have this problem too in my Mi4S, before update to nougat was working good with lock in memory and permission from security app

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

How?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk