Dragontrail screen protection?

XperianPro

Members
Oct 26, 2013
Just got phone and I dont want any straches for some time now and I heard it has dragontrail,is it true?

Yes it has but if you truely want 0 scratches then buy a screen protector, because you will scratch dragon traill glass eventually. Every glass can be scratched by such common materials as sand.

This is probably the most scratch resistant phone I've ever used. I was waiting on a so called special screen protector arriving from China. This took several weeks and during this time I didn't even get a single scratch. Not even minor. I applied the screen protector but absolutely hated it. It felt awful and also affected the contrast of the excellent screen so I peeled it off and binned it within 10 minutes. I've had my phone for about 3 months now and still I don't have any scratches. It's better than Gorilla glass in my experience. Of course, it helps not to be carelass by thowing it in your pocket with keys or loose change etc. I always make sure I put it in a pocket solo.

This is probably the most scratch resistant phone I've ever used. I was waiting on a so called special screen protector arriving from China. This took several weeks and during this time I didn't even get a single scratch. Not even minor. I applied the screen protector but absolutely hated it. It felt awful and also affected the contrast of the excellent screen so I peeled it off and binned it within 10 minutes. I've had my phone for about 3 months now and still I don't have any scratches. It's better than Gorilla glass in my experience. Of course, it helps not to be carelass by thowing it in your pocket with keys or loose change etc. I always make sure I put it in a pocket solo.

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk

I once let my phone fall on the street while i was riding my bike, result: no scratch on my screen

ps: i use no case or screenprotector

Screen protectors are a must for any smartphone, tablet, etc! ZAGG, Stealth Lite, Rhino and 3M screen protectors are awesome. If you can't get your hands on one, get a GEARMAXX screen protector. They sell on ebay for cheap and are as high quality and durable!

I disagree. If you're not careless then you don't need one. Simple as that.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk

Official data do not indicate that MI2A protected by a glass dragon trail., where you get that information.
I would like it to be true.

Last edited:
I disagree. If you're not careless then you don't need one. Simple as that.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk
I am really careful and I have two little scratches in just one month.
Always use a screen protector

Yes it has Dragontrail glass. If you want to be absolutely be sure of no scratches then of course use a screen protector. I'm usually careful with mine and I don't like the feel of a screen protector. I haven't gotten any scratches on my phone in 3 months without protection. It's your own choice.

Where did you read that information? Give the link! Or is it your opinion because you have not scratched the glass.