New Dual apps crashing on MIUI 14 stable - Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Dec 13, 2022
Hi all, I do hope spmeone can help me with this but it is not a big issue and will gladly welcome any solutions. Meta (FB, whatsapp, instagram) dual apps specifically whatapp keeps crashing on Mi 11 Ultra (star MIUI 14). I have done everything to resolve it but to no avail. Main whatapp works and I will eventually download whatsapp business for the other sim if I cannot find any solution. Thanks

Reactions: marixelah
I am also facing problems with dual apps on my Mi 11 Pro.
When I want to login in 2nd app it stuck in sign in process after sign in in chrome when chrome handles back to the 2nd app. It's loading but nothing happens. On my old Mi 9 no problems with this app in dual apps.
Can some of the developers have a look on dual apps?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro - I've just allowed the update to MIUI 14 - it's a disaster. The Camera app, Google Playstore and Instagram will not work. A popup error is generated "Camera (or other app) keeps stopping" Send bug report to Mi for analysis? Yes I do every time ! Can see the java RuntimException in the summary. This is very consistent, it happens every time. Have looked through the settings and tried to update the playstore, no effect same error every time. Is there anywhere else this can be reported to so they give this serious issue some attention ? I've just found this forum - any advice appreciated