Dude update 12.5.1

MORKAS

Members
Jan 13, 2021
Greetings colleagues, I have reinstalled version 12.0.4, in my Redminote 9s ... to see from opinions that it is the most stable xiaomieu. Now I have noticed that in system updates ... I get version 12.5.1.0 ... stable, and before wanting to try ... I would rather ask you something. If I do that update ... the call recording option is lost? .. is that, is what interests me the most .. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_120820.jpg
    IMG_20210926_120820.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_20210926_120756.jpg
    IMG_20210926_120756.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 191
my phone's language is Turkish but calendar language is english rom installation language i don't understand english how can eu rom be like this? The rom would have been lightened, it was very heavy. I installed it from scratch 2 times. The applications in the system, which were updated in July, seem not optimized. Could the weight be caused by it?

I reinstalled the rom from scratch 4 times, but the widget calendar day display is in English, the language of the phone is Turkish, the widget is not in English.

Folks I'm totally confused about this. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to update my phone to 12.5.1.0 xiaomi.eu rom and wich one (XXXXXXM)?. Here I am accessing phone information so who can tell me what to do? When i buy my phone original rom he was "Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro" with EEA official rom" and now that rom have official 12.5.1.0 update (see picture) Anybody can sugesst and help :-(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-28-13-35-29-413_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-28-13-35-29-413_com.android.settings.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2021-09-28-13-34-59-746_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-28-13-34-59-746_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_2021-09-28-14-03-20-190_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-28-14-03-20-190_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Folks I'm totally confused about this. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to update my phone to 12.5.1.0 rom. Here I am accessing phone information so who can tell me what to do?
My phone is note 9S...but your phone..u dont know....sorry

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: hellreaser
Folks I'm totally confused about this. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to update my phone to 12.5.1.0 xiaomi.eu rom and wich one (XXXXXXM)?. Here I am accessing phone information so who can tell me what to do? When i buy my phone original rom he was "Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro" with EEA official rom" and now that rom have official 12.5.1.0 update (see picture) Anybody can sugesst and help :-(
For now, there is no new Xiaomi.eu update for your device. ;)

You have a Redmi Note 9 Pro model released for the Global market only.

Your device codename is joyeuse, you can use the Updater app of your phone to check and install Xiaomi.eu ROM updates. :)

Reactions: hellreaser
For now, there is no new Xiaomi.eu update for your device. ;)

You have a Redmi Note 9 Pro model released for the Global market only.

Your device codename is joyeuse, you can use the Updater app of your phone to check and install Xiaomi.eu ROM updates. :)
Dear Sir,are you sure I will get an update via the update app, I ask you because I use OrangeFox-miatoll-stable R11.1_1 recovery? I don't know how important this is because I don't use twrp recovery?

Greetings, I do not know if it is due to the rom updated to 12.5.1, but I will tell you about my new problem ... apart from this Redmi Note 9S, I have a Pocophone F1 (with the official rom). Well, from the same area of my house, both connected to the same Wi-Fi (I have fiber), the note 9s gives me 8 megabytes of download and 2 megabytes of upload. However, with the Pocophone, and with the same measurement application, it gives me 46 megabytes of download, and 39 megabytes of upload. Do you have a solution? Is it a problem with the xiaomieu rom? Or do I go back to 12.0.4, and try the speeds again? Thanks

@Poney70

Could someone tell me something about this problem that I have with the network? .. it is fatal ... fatal ... fatal .. both with 4G, and with wifi .... I have restored the copy that I had made with orangefox and neither improvement..I do not know if there is something wrong with the facilities, any rest of an app .... will I have to reinstall from scratch? .. which one do you advise me? ... install 12.5.1 from scratch? .. or go back to any previous one ?, thanks

@Poney70

Could someone tell me something about this problem that I have with the network? .. it is fatal ... fatal ... fatal .. both with 4G, and with wifi .... I have restored the copy that I had made with orangefox and neither improvement..I do not know if there is something wrong with the facilities, any rest of an app .... will I have to reinstall from scratch? .. which one do you advise me? ... install 12.5.1 from scratch? .. or go back to any previous one ?, thanks
I don't think that problem is related to the ROM. I have a RN9S and I recently updated it to 12.5.1 (dirty update over 12.0.4), in both versions the DL/UL speeds are the same as the ones I got with my computer.

You could do a clean install of any version and try to see if you got better results, but the problem doesn't seem to be caused by the ROM.

Reactions: MORKAS
I don't think that problem is related to the ROM. I have a RN9S and I recently updated it to 12.5.1 (dirty update over 12.0.4), in both versions the DL/UL speeds are the same as the ones I got with my computer.

You could do a clean install of any version and try to see if you got better results, but the problem doesn't seem to be caused by the ROM.
thanks, I will do that, the ROM that was downloaded from the system updater ... I will make it clean by deleting everything from orangefox ... and before installing many of my apps ... I will test the speeds ...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Some of the pop ups I get from system have bad UI (looks like ancient android) like in the picture below.. Is anyone facing similar problem?

I've already tried clean flashing twice and it's still there.
Screenshot_2021-09-30-23-03-44-126_com.whatsapp.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-30-23-03-44-126_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-30-23-03-44-126_com.whatsapp.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 133