New "Earphones keeps Stopping" Error

NielWalker

Members
Dec 23, 2023
Hello, everyone! I've been facing this problem for a few months now. My device (poco f4 gt) doesn't play any sound, it crashes when I try to open any type of media, anything that needs sound it just crashes, it's impossible to even make calls. I've done the reset, I've gone back to the versions, I've even listened to the advice to switch off the "grayscale" option, but it doesn't work. Sometimes the sound comes back, but if I reboot to do updates like this last time, the problem comes back.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-12-23 à(s) 12.45.25_3f17ae46.jpg

Attachments

• Log.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: niel06
(POCO F3)
Hello, did you perhaps find the cause or solution to this? I'm pretty late but I hope you did, I am currently experiencing the same thing and would like to gather more informations regarding this bug or problem before coming to the repair shop, Im hoping this is only a bug and will be fixable by a simple user like me, thanks in advance!

Reactions: NielWalker
Hello, unfortunately I couldn't fix the error. I left my device at the technical assistance for the repair and I'm still waiting because they told me that maybe it's even better to change the device because there's no guarantee that they'll be able to fix it

Reactions: niel06
Hello, unfortunately I couldn't fix the error. I left my device at the technical assistance for the repair and I'm still waiting because they told me that maybe it's even better to change the device because there's no guarantee that they'll be able to fix it
Oh I see, thanks for responding, hope they'll be able to fixt it, mine is still broken too, I've decided to get it to the authorized repair shop too.