Encrypted Memory pocophone F2 pro

Stregatto85

Members
Feb 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a pocophone F2 pro, about a month ago, I decided to install your beautiful rom. Everything seemed fine, but upon installing the update, the phone tells me that I have encrypted memory and a password that is not one that I know of. can i do something without having to format again ??
Thank's all

Hello,

Password in recovery (TWRP) = Pin/Password/Pattern you set for unlocking your device. ;)

But if you didn't set anything, no password will be asked in recovery for installing ROM update. :)

I'm sorry but I've already tried all the pins and passwords that I know. I tried Xiaomi account password, Google account, unlock password, etc etc

What's your current ROM version?

Set a pattern (not a pin or password) for unlocking your device, in phone's settings.

When your device reboots in TWRP, it should ask for your pattern (you may need to wait a few seconds).

If it still not working, flash this TWRP via fastboot => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145679747

Then try again.

:)

I solved it thanks to your advice, I set a screen unlock pattern instead of a PIN ... and immediately the recovery recognized the sequence and started the installation
Thank's

Reactions: Poney70
Xiaomi EDL authorization , Unbrick and unlock Xiaomi ... Etc Contact telegram *spam*paid*service*