Error mi unlock: This Device is not actived active it and try angin. Help pls

Dawid556

Members
Aug 19, 2024
Hi if you read it is there a solution for error on mi unlock while unlocking bootloader: This Device is not actived active it and try angin. My motherboard was changed some guys from XDA Forum says it Because of this
My phone Redmi note 10 pro

Im Waiting for response

cb325396d648eaed99951d23cbb1243a.jpg

Wysłane z mojego M2101K6G przy użyciu Tapatalka

Check if the sim is activated on your Xiaomi account, go to the synchronization of SMS / MMS and calls on the device and check if activated.
Find my device must also be activated, normally no problem to activate this.

Check if the sim is activated on your Xiaomi account, go to the synchronization of SMS / MMS and calls on the device and check if activated.
Find my device must also be activated, normally no problem to activate this.
Yes its actived

Wysłane z mojego M2101K6G przy użyciu Tapatalka

Delete your device from the Xiaomi account on the phone then log out then delete your Xiaomi account on the PC, do a search, the link is different depending on the country.
Factory reset then create a new account during configuration and start the procedure again.

Delete your device from the Xiaomi account on the phone then log out then delete your Xiaomi account on the PC, do a search, the link is different depending on the country.
Factory reset then create a new account during configuration and start the procedure again.
i tryed it but it didnt help i tried it before

Apart from a third-party paid service, I see nothing that could provide a solution.