eu rom will be support 14 ultra?

ecxiaomi97

Members
Nov 13, 2022
will eu rom support 14 ultra china version?
im buy it from china
very excellent hardware and performance.
did eu team will develop eu rom for 14U?

1710411772396.png

Sorry for the question, how to install EU rom on 14 ultra as TWRP is not available yet? From where can I get it?

Sorry for the question, how to install EU rom on 14 ultra as TWRP is not available yet? From where can I get it?
Put the device into fastboot mode. Extract the ROM file from the zip to the folder and use the "first_install.bat" file

Yeah, thanks, I know about installing the rom, I was asking about TWRP, is it available somewhere?
You don't need TWRP to install the room. Just extract the room in your computer and execute the "first_install.bat" while the phone is connected to it.

You don't need TWRP to install the room. Just extract the room in your computer and execute the "first_install.bat" while the phone is connected to it.
Yes I know about installing the rom, thanks, I am asking about TWRP availability to be able to receive and install OTA without a need of a PC to update the phone after that.

Yes I know about installing the rom, thanks, I am asking about TWRP availability to be able to receive and install OTA without a need of a PC to update the phone after that.
sorry but no one can give you any eta about TWRP releases as it is not their dev's forum