Extending Background Process

Flacito

Members
Mar 7, 2020
I'm playing Langrisser, an online RPG.

Problem.
When I'm in-game and quickly switch apps for a few seconds and then switch back to Langrisser, I'm already disconnected from the game, meaning that the background process has been closed. I had the POCO F1 too with the Xiaomi EU ROM, and there I could switch apps for like 1 minute. However, now with the POCO F2, it is merely a few secs before the backround process has been killed, which results in a disconnection from the game.

It is annoying to continuously log in again when I'm replying to a message on WhatsApp and then switch back to Langrisser.

What I tried so far.
I did the following steps to extend background process:
- enable autostart for Langrisser
- battery saver: no restrictions
- install unknown apps: allow from this source (langrisser)
- fullscreen mode
- background process limit: standard limit (developer tools)

None of the above worked. What can I do so that the background process won't be killed?

I'm playing Langrisser, an online RPG.

Problem.
When I'm in-game and quickly switch apps for a few seconds and then switch back to Langrisser, I'm already disconnected from the game, meaning that the background process has been closed. I had the POCO F1 too with the Xiaomi EU ROM, and there I could switch apps for like 1 minute. However, now with the POCO F2, it is merely a few secs before the backround process has been killed, which results in a disconnection from the game.

It is annoying to continuously log in again when I'm replying to a message on WhatsApp and then switch back to Langrisser.

What I tried so far.
I did the following steps to extend background process:
- enable autostart for Langrisser
- battery saver: no restrictions
- install unknown apps: allow from this source (langrisser)
- fullscreen mode
- background process limit: standard limit (developer tools)

None of the above worked. What can I do so that the background process won't be killed?
downgrade or sell the phone and buy a new one.