Front camera not working

malko88

Members
Apr 26, 2020
Hello,

I've flashed the rom yesterday, and the front camera is not popping up on any camera up, says it fails to open multiple time
then give me the option to calibrate it, and then gives error Couldn't Calibrate
any help with this please?

Hello,

I've flashed the rom yesterday, and the front camera is not popping up on any camera up, says it fails to open multiple time
then give me the option to calibrate it, and then gives error Couldn't Calibrate
any help with this please?
which rom are you using right now? if it is custom rom (miroom, eu rom etc) i advice you to turn back to global official rom which is published by xiaomi.

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

which rom are you using right now? if it is custom rom (miroom, eu rom etc) i advice you to turn back to global official rom which is published by xiaomi.

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm using eu rom, latest version, searched for a solutions someone says to flash presistent.img and it'll get sorted, any ideas about this?
if so would flashing the official presistent work on eu rom, or should i just flash global official and forget about eu for now,
thanks in advance

I'm using eu rom, latest version, searched for a solutions someone says to flash presistent.img and it'll get sorted, any ideas about this?
if so would flashing the official presistent work on eu rom, or should i just flash global official and forget about eu for now,
thanks in advance
It's "persist.img", you can flash "persist.img" file from latest Global ROM and it will works on xiaomi.eu ROM.
BUT, you will lose Widevine L1 certification if you do that...

It's "persist.img", you can flash "persist.img" file from latest Global ROM and it will works on xiaomi.eu ROM.
BUT, you will lose Widevine L1 certification if you do that...
Sorry about that error in the image name, I reflashed global and it's working now, idk if I only had that problem or it happened cause I flashed the K20toMI9T fix patch

Maybe I'll go back and try when miui 12 rolls out, thanks for help