Full tutorial for installing Miu.eu

dntpw

Members
Oct 27, 2016
Hello everyone. First Thanks to the developpers, forums sharers and all usefly and friendly people out there :)
One thing, I haven't been able to find (maybe I am dumb), is full detailed tutorial, from A to Z for installling Miui.eu.
Currently I wish to install it on my Mi Max 3 (great phone) without rooting it; anyone have a link for this full and detailed tutorial I am looking for,
is a gem. Thanks in advance and enjoy your Mi items :)

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Hello everyone. First Thanks to the developpers, forums sharers and all usefly and friendly people out there :)
One thing, I haven't been able to find (maybe I am dumb), is full detailed tutorial, from A to Z for installling Miui.eu.
Currently I wish to install it on my Mi Max 3 (great phone) without rooting it; anyone have a link for this full and detailed tutorial I am looking for,
is a gem. Thanks in advance and enjoy your Mi items :)
ALL the tutos are freely given and accessible for who will read FIRST page of the download page!
enjoy!

ALL the tutos are freely given and accessible for who will read FIRST page of the download page!
enjoy!
Thanks, I have searched again but no full tuto ...so I am sure now I am missing some brain cells.....I installed a TWRP from this website on the pc and the rom on my phone. I plugged the phone and when I did reboot. the screen stayed stuck on FASTBOOT :{

Thanks, I have searched again but no full tuto ...so I am sure now I am missing some brain cells.....I installed a TWRP from this website on the pc and the rom on my phone. I plugged the phone and when I did reboot. the screen stayed stuck on FASTBOOT :{
Brain cell? no for sure, but you didn't read carrefully:
INSTALLATION chapter, just after devices and links table.
Hint:
IF only fastboot access, just reflash official fastboot rom via miflash tool.

Thanks, I have tried again but this time. it was problematic with Xiaomi website, so..... I will try again soon, keeping positive like
this MIUI.eu group :)

OK, so I try to stay optimistic....... failed again.... I will take a break.... maybe next week I will try again and again.....
Thanks for the advices anyhow, and results later ....whatever they are :)