Fullscreen display bug Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G

Colinh-7

Members
Aug 18, 2021
Hello,
Yesterday I decide to try and install the latest weekly builds on my phone.
Everything is working fine excpect that all my apps are not in fullscreen anymore.
I tried the find a fullscreen display feature but some app doesnt have it like instagram or tiktok.
I enable fullscreen display for the other app but it doesn't work too.
Black bars on the top of the phone were not here on the latest Global stock firmware.

How can I solve this problem?

Hello,
Everything is working fine excpect that all my apps are not in fullscreen anymore.
I tried the find a fullscreen display feature but some app doesnt have it like instagram or tiktok.
Black bars on the top of the phone were not here on the latest Global stock firmware.

How can I solve this problem?View attachment 38330View attachment 38331View attachment 38332
Hi,i try a lot of time buy i canti flash the twrp.i said via fastboot failed writing remote no such partition,Can you help me? Thank

Hello,

How can I solve this problem?View attachment 38330View attachment 38331View attachment 38332
I can't seem to find what is wrong with your screenshot.
Everything looks fine

I can't seem to find what is wrong with your screenshot.
Everything looks fine
There are black bars on the top of the screen.
2 hours ago I was on snapchat and the black bars completely disapears (stories were in fullscreen mode), then I turned off the app and restart it and black bars were back. What's wrong with my phone?

Reddit has no black bars for example. You can see fullscreen mode behind the hours, battery pourcentage etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-23-23-18-53-311_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-23-23-18-53-311_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 162
That's the joy of using beta or weekly roms. ;)
Some bugs or issue are expected. So be ready to live with those if you want to use the weekly roms.

That's the joy of using beta or weekly roms. ;)
Some bugs or issue are expected. So be ready to live with those if you want to use the weekly roms.
Oh ok thank you. So Its normal to have those bars?
And my bootlogo is weird since Im using the weekly roms, i dont have my normal Mi 11 lite 5g bootlogo anymore.

In settings my phone model is "Mi 11 Lite" and not "Mi 11 Lite 5G" Can this bug cause some issue?

Sorry for all the questions Im new to custom roms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-23-23-52-59-036_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-23-23-52-59-036_com.android.settings.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 203