Gallery & Slow-Motion video

Gomo_DD

Members
Jun 20, 2023
Hello all,

I'm struggling to understand how to save slow-mo video using the default Gallery app on Xiaomi 13 Pro.
I have a recording which was filmed at 1920 FPS and when tapping the "slow-motion adjustment" button which has a symbol of 3 overlapping circles (in the gallery) app, I get following:

1687292026392.jpg

Then, I slide the yellow section to mark the portion of the video which should be in 1920 FPS and press the "check arrow" symbol. Afterwards it says "creating video" and there's a loading bar.

The issue is, once the video is processed / saved, the new video has no slowdown section at all. No matter how many times I do it and no matter which section of the video I select.

I've used similar slow-mo approach on different devices in the past, but this is really confusing and simply doesn't seem to work.
I'd appreciate you input on this.

Thank you!

So, for those who had the same issue or wondered about it. It was a bug that got fixed in the 14.0.27.0 (or maybe one of the previous updates). Either way, with 14.0.27.0 this bug isn't there anymore.

Another annoying bug that got fixed: when sharing a picture from gallery via WhatsApp, it would automatically attach text "WhatsApp" to the picture. So, if you wanted to send 10 pictures to someone, via whatsapp, all 10 had text / title "WhatsApp".

But as mentioned, this is also fixed now.