Gesture lag

Norisano

Members
Jan 13, 2017
Hello all !

Have my Max 3 since 2 days and i notice few lags with gesture... When I swipe up (home and recent). Donc have this with my Mix 2.

Is it normal ?

There's no lag gesture on mine.

I deleted all China bloatware from it though.

All swipe gestures on full screen work fine.

Try to reflash the ROM you have?

Why do you talk about Chinese bloatware ? I'm on Xiaomi.eu so no bloatware. Gesture work fine, but that's not very smooth, my Mix 2 is perfectly smooth, not like Max 3...

the full screen gestures still have lag in the latest weekly versions?
I currently have the global beta ( and in the full screen gesture you have the lag especially to go in the recent apps ..

(I have to wait two more weeks to unlock the bootloader)

thanks

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have less lag with the lastest dev. It's better if you make animation at 1,5x, more smooth

I have less lag with the lastest dev. It's better if you make animation at 1,5x, more smooth
less lag, but anyway they are present ... mah hopefully solve the story of the lag

No news about the lag in the full screen gestures?! I'm waiting for the new version of the EU that doesn't seem to arrive..

No news about the lag in the full screen gestures?! I'm waiting for the new version of the EU that doesn't seem to arrive..

So I unlocked my phone Monday and flashed xiaomi.eu 8.11.15, no gestures with full screen.
You done a reflash?

Last edited:
The gesture and general Animation lag sometimes are common things for the past weeklys..... If someone says 'no there were none' their basicly not noticing it because they don't care that much in such things...

On the newest 8.11.29 (Android 9 Update) for Mi Max 3 the Lag were reduced alot - i would say nearly completetly eliminated. Sometimes it will still happen but it's not noticable anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0cc0