global stock rom or xiaomi eu china rom?

yugimutou92

Members
Apr 27, 2023
hello folks, bought this phone, and less than 24 hours left to be able to unlock bootloader and root it. it is my first ever xiaomi phone, so I'm all new to everything and terminology.

my questions are:
1-stock rom is android 12 based miui 14.0.4-global. this forum has china based miui14.0.X. apart from all the modifications this fine folk did, what would I trade if I do the switch? win/loss?
2- if I decide to stay on stock rom, is there a full list of apps to uninstall for debloating? especially those behind the scenes xiaomi apps.
3-because I'm new to forum I don't know about it; for a phone if a rom based on china rom, in future releases, is there a possibility to switch to global or devs decide which rom base is best for the device once and stay on it?
4- what about android 13 based miui for this phone?

sorry if I made a mistake while creating this post. still in learning progress.

The ROM base does not change, they only use Global for phones that don't have a China ROM.

I believe the current EU ROM for those devices is based on Android 13, but you did not say which one you are using.

The ROM base does not change, they only use Global for phones that don't have a China ROM.

I believe the current EU ROM for those devices is based on Android 13, but you did not say which one you are using.
Hi. So china is always preferred rom base? I got poco x5 pro, Redwood. Like i said, I'm newbie in miui thing and i don't even know if it's important to have miui 14 with android 12 or miui with android 13.

Thank you.

Hi. So china is always preferred rom base? I got poco x5 pro, Redwood. Like i said, I'm newbie in miui thing and i don't even know if it's important to have miui 14 with android 12 or miui with android 13.

Thank you.
ROM choice is entirely yours.

Have a look at the bugs (if any) for your phone on the different ROMs.

The forum should have a section for your phone and for the ROM releases.

Xiaomi.eu ROMs are always based on China ROM and comes with most Global ROM features.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)