Google services on k70

shidlo

Members
Dec 19, 2023
Hi, new to the forum so excuse me if the question is stupid.
I have a friend in China right now, she asked in the Xiaomi store about Google services and the salesperson said GMS is supported, Google play is not pre-installed but you can install it from the Xiaomi app store.
Attached some pictures she sent.

do you think this is enough to use the phone (android auto, banking apps, etc'.. )?
I'm in Canada if it matters.

thanks

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (22).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (22).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 465
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (21).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (21).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 537
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (20).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (20).jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 460
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (19).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (19).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 463
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (18).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (18).jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 464
Hi, new to the forum so excuse me if the question is stupid.
I have a friend in China right now, she asked in the Xiaomi store about Google services and the salesperson said GMS is supported, Google play is not pre-installed but you can install it from the Xiaomi app store.
Attached some pictures she sent.

do you think this is enough to use the phone (android auto, banking apps, etc'.. )?
I'm in Canada if it matters.

thanks
You already know, or maybe not , that you are in the wrong forum. This is about the xiaomi.eu custom ROM, not about devices with global or China ROM. Nonetheless, the answer to your question is: yes. The K70 can also be used abroad with Chinese software, including GPay, but why should you use this SF when there is the eu.ROM ?!

You already know, or maybe not , that you are in the wrong forum. This is about the xiaomi.eu custom ROM, not about devices with global or China ROM. Nonetheless, the answer to your question is: yes. The K70 can also be used abroad with Chinese software, including GPay, but why should you use this SF when there is the eu.ROM ?!

I did not know that I'm in the wrong forum. I'm sorry.
So for rom related questions, how stable is the EU.rom? What are the differences between the EU.rom to the xiaomi global version that will probably be released soon? (not talking about poco phone, but on k70 with global rom).
Thanks and sorry again (I'm from Canada, we like to say sorry )

I did not know that I'm in the wrong forum. I'm sorry.
So for rom related questions, how stable is the EU.rom? What are the differences between the EU.rom to the xiaomi global version that will probably be released soon? (not talking about poco phone, but on k70 with global rom).
Thanks and sorry again (I'm from Canada, we like to say sorry )
So Canadians always say sorry, ok :). K70 will not be available as a global, if so, then it will be rebranded as a Poco/Redmi device, possibly with different hardware specifications, e.g. for the cameras. You can find all your questions about eu.ROM here in the forum using the search function.

Is there a xiaomi-eu ROM for K70 or K70 Pro?

Because the native system does not come with Android auto, it cannot be used. Google Play can be installed and upgraded in the Xiaomi store, and Google Wallet can be used normally.