Resolved Google wallet stopped working/Device doesn't meet security requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new patched Stable builds available for download.
I'm concerned if my bank apss will or won't works after that (root & Play Integrity Fix Module)
Downloading it for Poco F3 (alioth) and will feedback later.

EDITED: Device already updated and working flawlessly again - link

I can confirm POCO X3 PRO. GPay + banking apps + root + safetynet fix V13 WORKS!

Hello. Could You please clarify:
Is the fix removed from default STABLE ROM or it's still there? What about WEEKLY ROM - seems the ROM was never rebuilt, so it still has the old PLAY INTEGRITY FIX, right?

P.S. Xiaomi 12 latest stable + magisk + integrity fix v13 = working

Hello. Could You please clarify:
Is the fix removed from default STABLE ROM or it's still there? What about WEEKLY ROM - seems the ROM was never rebuilt, so it still has the old PLAY INTEGRITY FIX, right?

P.S. Xiaomi 12 latest stable + magisk + integrity fix v13 = working
It was already clarified

Reactions: Karol Fa
I can confirm POCO X3 PRO. GPay + banking apps + root + safetynet fix V13 WORKS!
Wow... So new stable build has the fix then... I have the 12s ultra and that's great to hear.. Will download and re flash new stable build and hope it will work

So Just to clarify,I have mi 11 ultra on latest weekly (September), how can I fix Google pay?

Looks like Gpay not working again on my 12s Ultra, anyone experiencing the same...

Ps: already updated to the rebuild rom
Screenshot_2023-11-19-21-07-36-251_com.google.android.gms.jpg

Looks like Gpay not working again on my 12s Ultra, anyone experiencing the same...

Ps: already updated to the rebuild rom
Wow... So new stable build has the fix then... I have the 12s ultra and that's great to hear.. Will download and re flash new stable build and hope it will work
Just to clarify, the rebuilt ROM intentionally have no fix, you need to root and add playintegrity fix.

Reactions: Karol Fa
Just to clarify, the rebuilt ROM intentionally have no fix, you need to root.

Oops, just noticed there's new ROM released, will patch and update here again !

No, by "wipe data" I mean wipe Dalvik + cache + data directory which you can do in TWRP by default. It doesn't clear internal storage, although you will have to configure all apps + settings again just like a factory reset. You can also wipe internal storage, but it isn't being done by default.
Speaking about wiping stuff
When flashing latest uploaded STABLE rom, is play protect certified by default inside google play, or you need to wipe data for play serices , gsf and play store as well as re register device to bw able to pass basic and device integrity? (ofc after flashing fix moudule)

Reinstalled second rebuild on Poco F5 (Marble) in one week (it worked for a 3 times paying via NFC) and still cannot configure Google Pay, it says the smartphone does not have all the security itens......

It started to work again after last reuploaded rom, but it stopped working one day later. Has Google launched a new update again? Xiaomi 12x and k50 ultra

Reinstalled second rebuild on Poco F5 (Marble) in one week (it worked for a 3 times paying via NFC) and still cannot configure Google Pay, it says the smartphone does not have all the security itens......
It started to work again after last reuploaded rom, but it stopped working one day later. Has Google launched a new update again? Xiaomi 12x and k50 ultra
The latest rebuild (~18 November) of the stable ROMs no longer have a fix, you need root + playintegrity fix (I put the link and the same answer like 5 posts before)

The latest rebuild (~18 November) of the stable ROMs no longer have a fix, you need root + playintegrity fix (I put the link and the same answer like 5 posts before)
Just saw the old messages and will try that rebuild with patch. I think team should post an oficial announcement to prevent people like rushing to reply here

Reactions: Doug2uk
I'm locking this thread.
Our announcement about latest changes:
Our guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.