Gpay

joaonctm

Members
Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm using 8.12.27, no rooted on my Poco. I'm trying to install Google Pay from play store but it says that my device is not compatible. I do not want to install the apk from a random site 'cause obvious reasons. Anyone with Poco has google pay? Or is it because my country that makes it incompatible, if you know what i mean!?

Try to download the latest 8.12.27 ROM for Poco F1 again (it has been updated yesterday evening with a fix for passing SafetyNet) and dirty install it via twrp. After this play store should no longer show Google Pay as incompatible.

Reactions: joaonctm
Try to download the latest 8.12.27 ROM for Poco F1 again (it has been updated yesterday evening with a fix for passing SafetyNet) and dirty install it via twrp. After this play store should no longer show Google Pay as incompatible.

I already did that but still says is not compatible. Also, I downloaded several safetynet check apps and all say "not passed".

I already did that but still says is not compatible. Also, I downloaded several safetynet check apps and all say "not passed".
I have Magisk 17.3 installed, Magisk Hide activated and the module SafetyPatch installed.
CtsProfile shows true and I can install Google Pay.

Question: is Google Pay still useful on Poco without NFC ?

I have no problem with my Poco on .eu 8.12.27 Beta, downloaded and tested.
But it makes no sense without NFC functionality!