HELLLPPPPPPP (MI 11 BRICKED)

FeWiejjj

Members
May 16, 2021
Hey guys i need help

i bought this mi 11 (chinese rom) a few weeks ago. and i unlocked bootloader for it to run eu rom. i tried to install twrp but something went wrong and now my phone got bricked. when i connect it to my pc, i see something like qdloader 9008. i tried to flash it when mi flash but i get this firehos problem. i did some researches on the web and i saw someone with the same issue and he got saved. this is the link :

please help me

weird . there is no way you got bricked when install twrp . unless you install rom via fastboot and cable sunddenly unplugged .

weird . there is no way you got bricked when install twrp . unless you install rom via fastboot and cable sunddenly unplugged .

there was a file i downloaded "TWRP Recovery-Flashing-Tool Win Version V2.0" when i install twrp, the language was in chinese so i accidently touched wrong buttons. that's where the screen went off

there was a file i downloaded "TWRP Recovery-Flashing-Tool Win Version V2.0" when i install twrp, the language was in chinese so i accidently touched wrong buttons. that's where the screen went off
Mi 11 doesn't have twrp. So don't try to install twrp.
Rom xiaomi.eu for Mi 11/Pro/Ultra installed via fastboot

have u try flashing orginal recovery via fastboot