Help on flashing POCO F3

pethkaqeni

Members
Jul 14, 2021
Hi :)

Sorry bothering but I need a little help with something that I don't understand.

Is there possible to flash EU rom without unlock my POCO F3 through xiaomimitool v2 ?

I have bought it in Albania, but understand that there are no call recordings only after i unbox it :(, i have read on forum that the EU rom developed here has this feature and optimized many other more, the only doubt that I have is that can that be flashed without unlock the phone or not. I don't want to unlock because i loose my bank application when the phone is unlocked.

Hope you forgive me bothering, and understand my situation :)

Thanks in advance !

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hi :)

Sorry bothering but I need a little help with something that I don't understand.

Is there possible to flash EU rom without unlock my POCO F3 through xiaomimitool v2 ?

I have bought it in Albania, but understand that there are no call recordings only after i unbox it :(, i have read on forum that the EU rom developed here has this feature and optimized many other more, the only doubt that I have is that can that be flashed without unlock the phone or not. I don't want to unlock because i loose my bank application when the phone is unlocked.

Hope you forgive me bothering, and understand my situation :)

Thanks in advance !
NO! You have to unlock the bootloader and then welcome to the club!

Reactions: pethkaqeni

pethkaqeni

Members
Jul 14, 2021
You CAN'T relock the bootloader when you have a custom ROM installed on your device.

Xiaomi.eu ROMs include workarounds to hide the bootloader unlocked state. ;)
Thanks, is there any manual to do it right ? I will be very thankful. Thanks again

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pethkaqeni

Members
Jul 14, 2021
Thanking again for the help, i have an other newbie question, now that I'm on weekly rom, future's update how are implemented? Via TWRP or are OTA ?

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Thanking again for the help, i have an other newbie question, now that I'm on weekly rom, future's update how are implemented? Via TWRP or are OTA ?
Future updates are via TWRP, but there is an included updater that make it as OTA-like as possible, it warns you of the update, download the file, and reboot to TWRP trying to automatically install the file.

pethkaqeni

Members
Jul 14, 2021
Future updates are via TWRP, but there is an included updater that make it as OTA-like as possible, it warns you of the update, download the file, and reboot to TWRP trying to automatically install the file.
Thanks, this will not delete my files right?