HELP - Problem with Banking app on xiaomi 12.

Quangthai

Members
Jan 2, 2020
My xiaomi 12 is using weekly rom, without root.
But my banking app detect root device and cannot use that app.
But no problem with global rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-18-20-11-43-243_com.vnpay.EximBankOmni.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-18-20-11-43-243_com.vnpay.EximBankOmni.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 298
Make sure you don't have an empty twrp folder, if so delete it. Check using a safety net app too.

Make sure you don't have an empty twrp folder, if so delete it. Check using a safety net app too.
I had deleted twrp folder in recovery mode.
Safety check is pass

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-13-05-13-05-533_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-13-05-13-05-533_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 237
The only other advise as you pass safety net test, is try to turn off and debug tool in dev settings or even turn off Dev settings until needed ( you can always turn them back on if needed through the about menu taps).
There is nothing other than this and what you have tried that can make any difference. Don't forget to reboot after each try. The twrp folder can be deleted through any file explorer app, no need to go to recovery btw. Good luck and I hope you find and post any solutions.

Reinstallation after deleting the TWRP folder did not work?
Google does not use this verification, maybe your bank.
To my knowledge this strong verification cannot be bypassed for the moment.

Reinstallation after deleting the TWRP folder did not work?
Google does not use this verification, maybe your bank.
To my knowledge this strong verification cannot be bypassed for the moment.
But on other same my phone, i can install this eu rom and use the banking app normal. (Problem with this banking app, other banking app i used normal)
I don't know why

Last edited:
Good evening, before reinstalling the ROM, whether it is of official origin or from xiaomi.eu, you are obliged to save all your data.
then a PC.

cmd window in administrator mode.
fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a

Then copy the official ROM image.img, the boot.img image to remove the root because the TRWP or TRWP is the boot root, Magisk is something else to install software with root access etc. .

fastboot flash recovery_ab boot_official_android_V13.img
fastboot reboot recovery

Fasboot menu for alls.

I am under Xiaomi.EU weekly ROM diting without root TWRP nor Magisk because me too my banking software refuses to work and shows me the Rooted Phone message.
I will try your way.
But before i used to clean all without lock bootloader by miflash, -> install global rom, that app working ok.
Afterthat i installed eu weekly rom by cmd (without TWRP), that app not working.
Do it the same as your?

Good evening,
Unlocking the bootloader is mandatory.
it will relock one day and to unlock it again, it's only in the developer account and with 4G, no wifi.

if you only install the boot.img of an official rom, I assure you that you will no longer have the TWRP root but the original boot module of an official Xiaomi ROM in order to solve your problem.
A need, if you speak French, I will call you and we will do all this together.

otherwise, reinstall an official ROM, the latest and with the official Mi-flash software which will allow you to erase everything and reinstall the ROM properly.

PS: the boot.img file of an official ROM is around 200MB.

PS 2: Enable everything adb in developer account before and plug smartphone into pc and click on trust this device + file transfer access.
Thanks, i do not speak French, i am Vienamese.:)
I had installed official Rom (miflash), and everything is ok but have problem on banking app with Eu weekly rom.
I had used to install eu rom on over 4 device and them at all are Ok.
I don't know whether the problem with my device or what do banking app detect?