[HELP] Rom for model m2007j20ci (POCO X3 Dual LTE 6GB RAM 64 ROM)

IzLife

Members
Jul 31, 2021
Good night, I have a POCO x3 model m2007j20ci, however, I couldn't find a specific ROM for it. I tried the POCO x3 Pro and the POCO x3 NFC, but both give me "error installing file".
Could someone help me, indicating a ROM for this model?
Thank you in advance.

We never said that we support the Indian model of POCO X3 (codename: karna). In fact, we don't support any Indian devices besides Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.

Reactions: IzLife
We never said that we support the Indian model of POCO X3 (codename: karna). In fact, we don't support any Indian devices besides Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
Thanks for the information, I live in Brazil and, I acquired the cell phone, also in Brazil, I had no idea that the model was Indian. I looked about the model, but the search didn't help much, besides the model being a POCO X3.
A pity, because since my first Xiaomi, I've been following your excellent work. Thank you for the wonders provided during all these years!

Thanks for the information, I live in Brazil and, I acquired the cell phone, also in Brazil, I had no idea that the model was Indian. I looked about the model, but the search didn't help much, besides the model being a POCO X3.
A pity, because since my first Xiaomi, I've been following your excellent work. Thank you for the wonders provided during all these years!
Interesting. karna in Brazil is not something we anticipated.
Connect your device to PC, write the following command in Command Prompt:
Code:
adb shell getprop > props.txt
Send me that props.txt file in private, I'll see what can be done.

Checked your props file, yup, the device is karna with the Indian Global ROM V12.5.2.0.RJGINXM installed.
I've added karna to flashable list, meanwhile you can add it yourself.
Download the ROM for POCO X3 NFC, open the ZIP file and extract the file: META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
Open it with a text editor, and replace the first line from:
Code:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "surya" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"surya\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
To:
Code:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "surya" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "karna" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"surya\" and \"karna\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
Save and import the file back to the ZIP, replacing the original file.
You should be able to flash your device, although the device name will be "POCO X3 NFC" and I'm not sure what will happen with the NFC functionality, since karna doesn't have NFC.

Checked your props file, yup, the device is karna with the Indian Global ROM V12.5.2.0.RJGINXM installed.
I've added karna to flashable list, meanwhile you can add it yourself.
Download the ROM for POCO X3 NFC, open the ZIP file and extract the file: META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
Open it with a text editor, and replace the first line from:
Code:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "surya" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"surya\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
To:
Code:
getprop("ro.product.device") == "surya" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "karna" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"surya\" and \"karna\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
Save and import the file back to the ZIP, replacing the original file.
You should be able to flash your device, although the device name will be "POCO X3 NFC" and I'm not sure what will happen with the NFC functionality, since karna doesn't have NFC.
Thank you, Igor. I'll try this, I don't care about the NFC, just want a xiaomi.eu ROM xD