help to move to xiaomi eu from miui for poco global

csahar1203

Members
Feb 7, 2023
hello
I would like to get help with the install of xiaomi eu.
if i want ota i need to install in recovery with TWRP or fastboot is ok?
I need the full step by step for install this!
if i do the TWRP, i know that I need to unlock my phone then i need to install TWRP but Which version ? or i just can do it from the app in the play store?
if i unlock the phone i can keep using him or i need to wait 168h and then install and then use?

Attachments

• 1675792996426.png
    1675792996426.png
    5 KB · Views: 107
but I saw the post that says that in general there is no more difference between fastboot and Recovery or something like that.
And what about OTA is there a difference between the two?
And about the speed of operating the device?
reliability?
And about a version of TWRP? Can I use their app that is in the play store or do I have to take one of the two you see in the picture? And if I should take which of the ones in the picture? I am now on Android 12

You can install Hybrid Rom in any way you like. Of course, there is still a difference in installation. But now you have the option to choose the installation method..
Both methods will also install TWRP for you. (TWRP is part of the installed ROM)
You will receive the OTA regardless of which installation method you choose.

Looks like you didn't bother to read the manual.
Do not use any app from GPlay to install TWRP.

Last edited:
You can install Hybrid Rom in any way you like. Of course, there is still a difference in installation. But now you have the option to choose the installation method..
Both methods will also install TWRP for you. (TWRP is part of the installed ROM)
You will receive the OTA regardless of which installation method you choose.

Looks like you didn't bother to read the manual.
Do not use any app from GPlay to install TWRP.
so i go to here https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/alioth/ and what to chose? twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A13-alioth-skkk.img or twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-alioth-skkk.img?
if i unlock the phone i can keep using him or i need to wait 168h and then install and then use?

Reactions: henrix343