[hennessy] Rmn3 Rom

PetarHolland

Members
Jun 26, 2016
Good morning, i have my Redmi note 3 mediatek, with the xiaomi.eu 8.3 (7.3.23 developer)

I went to this forum to find an update, and searching for the Miui9 rom...

And now i'm lost... What i have to search for? The stable version, that is available for hennessy, is the same on all the last post? I mean, the HMNOTE3 stable on the 8.2.1 post, is the same as the 8.1.25?

Can someone plz help me?

Good morning, i have my Redmi note 3 mediatek, with the xiaomi.eu 8.3 (7.3.23 developer)

And now i'm lost... What i have to search for? The stable version, that is available for hennessy, is the same on all the last post? I mean, the HMNOTE3 stable on the 8.2.1 post, is the same as the 8.1.25?

Can someone plz help me?

Hi hi can you help me to update my xiaomi redmi note 3 pro ...

cpu is Octa-core2.0 Ghz......

MIU version is MIU 7 by xiaomi.eu 6.1.11/Beta //// I want to update to MIU8 or MIU 9

Can someone plz help me?
Hello Peter,

Yes you right, Redmi note 3 and Redmi note 2 both with MTK are EOL, that means no more updates for this phones. You can make a change to Xiaomi original beta global ROM. I have tried to change, I have super su and app to SD and had deleted all the Google apps I don't like. And positive is I get every week an update because Xiaomi brings now and in future weekly updates for our phones, Xiaomi global delivery ROM are the same as Xiaomi EU, because the source from Xiaomi EU weekly ROM is the Xiaomi global developer ROM.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Hello Peter,

Yes you right, Redmi note 3 and Redmi note 2 both with MTK are EOL, that means no more updates for this phones. You can make a change to Xiaomi original beta global ROM. I have tried to change, I have super su and app to SD and had deleted all the Google apps I don't like. And positive is I get every week an update because Xiaomi brings now and in future weekly updates for our phones, Xiaomi global delivery ROM are the same as Xiaomi EU, because the source from Xiaomi EU weekly ROM is the Xiaomi global developer ROM.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk
I already have unlocked bootloader and twrp installed! I just wanted to know if i can flash the xiaomi.eu stable over the developer rom, without losing all my data... As a weekly update..