How can I increase the screen sensitivity?

majidologist

Members
Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys
I have mi pad 4 plus and 2 stylus pens. When I try to draw they can not draw a continuous line so I thought the solution is by increasing the screen sensitivity.
Do you have any idea about that?

I think you must buy a device with built-in support for a stylus if you want a good result.

I bought, rather by accident, a Aldocube iWork11 stylus Win10 tablet, which uses a Wacom stylus, with an extra layer in the screen for the stylus to react to.

It works really well, but when I started looking for a stylus to use with my android smartphones with ordinary touch screens, I never found anything that worked well at all.

I think you must buy a device with built-in support for a stylus if you want a good result.

I bought, rather by accident, a Aldocube iWork11 stylus Win10 tablet, which uses a Wacom stylus, with an extra layer in the screen for the stylus to react to.

It works really well, but when I started looking for a stylus to use with my android smartphones with ordinary touch screens, I never found anything that worked well at all.
Thank you