How change the file manager of Xiaomi?

Qu Paolo

Members
Sep 15, 2018
s it possible to change the file manager of the Xiaomi smartphone? I do not like the default one. I uninstalled it, but when I'm going to install a ROM via update, it forces me to reinstall xiaomi's file manager (because the others do not recognize that "thing"), you have some ideas about how to set default file manager of other files (NO XIAOMI). Thank you

I use solid explorer(paid version).
I never removed xiaomi's explorer because SE is automatically my default file explorer now.

[QUOTE = "wamy007, post: 449610, membro: 173323"] Uso solid explorer (versione a pagamento).
Non ho mai Rimosso l'esploratore di Xiaomi Perché SE Automaticamente il mio file explorer o predefinito
??

[QUOTE = "wamy007, post: 449683, membro: 173323"] Ik begrijp niets van wat je zegt ;).
Usa solo la lingua inglese per favore. [/ QUOTE]
??

Sorry, but if it's to hard to use English you need to find somebody els to help you because this is a wast of my time. Bye

Sorry, but if it's to hard to use English you need to find somebody els to help you because this is a wast of my time. Bye

actually he just cited your own posts, which he translated to Italian. No idea why he does that, though.