How to change change IMEI

ooemir

Members
Jun 28, 2018
Hi guys,
Sory im little speak English.
İ wanna change my mi mix 2s phone imei. But dont know change. How change imei?

MIX 2S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Same problem for me. Also i live in Turkey. Changing imei is illegal ok, what about turkish goverment taking 500 money for registering phone imei? Note : You pay 500 for phone we pay 500 for tax. So shut up and we need help.

Reactions: ooemir
Hmmm. Very friendly. Do you really think that anybody wants to help such a rude person?
How much did you pay for your phone. I ask give 10x more or you can not have phone. What would you do that person. You are lack of empathy. Where do you live? Come to this country and see if you can still be that polite. So shut up.

Reactions: ooemir
It is simply illegal and not possible, what do you expect? The IMEI is a identity of your phone. You can not just change it.

And it has nothing to do with empathy, but he is right. You are indeed very rude, for a problem nobody can solve and you know you would get.

How much did you pay for your phone. I ask give 10x more or you can not have phone. What would you do that person. You are lack of empathy. Where do you live? Come to this country and see if you can still be that polite. So shut up.

Nothing to add to EnormoDerClown on topic. But one more offtopic:

Is it really your argument , that your rude behaviour is justified by the fact, that your goverment is charging a phone-fee?

Reactions: EnormoDerClown