How to enable google voice on chinese rom

drduywin

Members
Feb 21, 2024
Hi, im trying to port some feature from xiaomi eu/global rom to Chinese rom for study purpose. As the title said, i have done some research and the reason Chinese rom doesnt have google voice because it doesnt have "blob file" voice for that model.

My phone is k60, it has both global and Chinese rom so i suppose there is the blob file on global and xiaomi rom. But I no idea where it is located and is it good enough to work to just transfer that file to the same location on Chinese rom?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Igor Eisberg, sorry for tagging you as im unable to send you an email! May you tell me the location of the "blob" file so "ok google" work while screen is off? Thank you and sorry if im annoyed you

The blobs alone won't change anything, since your device is presented to Google as the Chinese model.
It's not all that simple.

The blobs alone won't change anything, since your device is presented to Google as the Chinese model.
It's not all that simple.
Thank you for your information, if so, will it work if I spoof my device props from k60 to global Poco f5 pro?

Thank you for your information, if so, will it work if I spoof my device props from k60 to global Poco f5 pro?
It's part of the solution. Whether it works on not depends on whether you port everything properly.