How To Install Eu Rom On My Redmi Note 4 ?

Hello.

To unlock my device :
You have to create a mi account. Then visit miui unlock website (sorry, unable to post links) where you need to login with your mi account and fill in a form to ask for permission to unlock. During the process, you are asked to give your mobile number in order to fill in a code that will be sent to you instantly with a text message.
After 1 day, I received another text message that confirmed I was granted for unlock procedure.
Got back to miui unlock website to finish the procedure : download unlock tool, login and plug in your phone in fastboot mode (everything is explained in real time, no wories).
To get rid of being stuck at 50% of the process, I read somewhere that mi account needs to be secured at 100% and Mi Cloud and Find device must be activated. So I had a visit on i.mi.com to secure all of this and get 100% security of mi account.

Afterwards, I was able to finish the unlock procedure at 100%.

I am on global stable and it seems to work anyway. Even if I am not able to flash xiaomi.eu roms with my installed TWRP...

Hello.

To unlock my device :
You have to create a mi account. Then visit miui unlock website (sorry, unable to post links) where you need to login with your mi account and fill in a form to ask for permission to unlock. During the process, you are asked to give your mobile number in order to fill in a code that will be sent to you instantly with a text message.
After 1 day, I received another text message that confirmed I was granted for unlock procedure.
Got back to miui unlock website to finish the procedure : download unlock tool, login and plug in your phone in fastboot mode (everything is explained in real time, no wories).
To get rid of being stuck at 50% of the process, I read somewhere that mi account needs to be secured at 100% and Mi Cloud and Find device must be activated. So I had a visit on i.mi.com to secure all of this and get 100% security of mi account.

Afterwards, I was able to finish the unlock procedure at 100%.

I am on global stable and it seems to work anyway. Even if I am not able to flash xiaomi.eu roms with my installed TWRP...

Hi chtikern,
If you want the multilanguage rom,just follow the tutorial i give post #18 on page 1. It works even if bootloader is locked.

;)

Try this tutorial, you dont need fastboot ;)

Here is the link for flashtool => http://spflashtool.com/

And here is the rom => http://en.miui.com/a-234.html go down until you see "
Redmi Note 4 MTK Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File Download" click on it and download it.

Hope you will done it with success ;)
Hey man, wanted to try this out now, but will this work with the custom rom xiaomi.eu? I am already on stable global, but there are many bugs and no updates coming and I got reccomended this custom rom.

Hey man, wanted to try this out now, but will this work with the custom rom xiaomi.eu? I am already on stable global, but there are many bugs and no updates coming and I got reccomended this custom rom.
Hi Tofiik, for custom eu rom you need To have unlocked Bootloader and do it with twrp :)
For global rom, Do not worry there Will update it soon

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I've just changed my 6 year old iphone 4 to note 4 and am lost in the android world and would appreciate some help from someone more knowledgeable. Yes/No answers are ok. :)

My phone came with 6.9.29 inside and i want to upgrade it to 6.10.27. I've read tutorials and threads on this forum but I'm still uncertain about a couple of things:

1. If I'm on 6.9.29 , does this mean my boot loader is already unlocked?
2. If 1 is yes, I just install twrp and then 6.10.27?
3. Do i install weekly or stable? And what's the difference?
4. Are updates cumulative?

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,
I'm still struggling to unlock the bootloader so I can install twrp & load the eu rom. I received my note 4 with the 8.0.5 Global CN rom on it. I applied for an unlock and received a reply within an hour to say that the device could be unlocked. I have the miui account open on the desktop and open on the phone, developer etc. As others have said it gets to 50% and then it says can't verify device. I have successfully flashed the phone to 8.0.3 global rom with sp flash - I have tried again unlocking the bootloader and still get to just 50% and cannot verify device. I have created an account in i.mi.com and had that open as well but still no luck. I wonder whether I should put the china developer rom on with SP flash to unlock the bootloader?
Many thanks

for me it only worked with the official Dev ROM then to wipe, reformat then flash the .EU rom.