How to: Install new MIUI-Launcher with new animations

I tried installing it. Did it manual with a good explorer. Changed also permission. After reboot it keeps crashing on latest beta rom 20.3.27 on my mi 9t pro. Any suggestion?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 Pro mit Tapatalk
I have a MI9T pro too. Go to #30 comment and try a adb install method. Briefly:
Download launcher apk
Enable USB debug and Usb Install over Developer options
Open cmd and go to adb folder (opening over Minimal_adb_fastboot icon it works too)
type "adb devices" and grant access on your device, type "adb devices" again and wait to see your device id
finnaly type "adb install "and drag your apk to cmd window.
Chech if your apk destination contains double quotes like:
adb install "c:\program files\adb_minimal\MiuiLauncher"

I have a MI9T pro too. Go to #30 comment and try a adb install method. Briefly:
Download launcher apk
Enable USB debug and Usb Install over Developer options
Open cmd and go to adb folder (opening over Minimal_adb_fastboot icon it works too)
type "adb devices" and grant access on your device, type "adb devices" again and wait to see your device id
finnaly type "adb install "and drag your apk to cmd window.
Chech if your apk destination contains double quotes like:
adb install "c:\program files\adb_minimal\MiuiLauncher"
Thanks for the reply. Which version of the Launcher did you use? Latest alpha from apkmirror ?

Reactions: danilomazzaro
Thanks for the reply. Which version of the Launcher did you use? Latest alpha from apkmirror ?

Exactly, I'm on 20.3.27 Miui EU and using Miui Launcher Alpha 4.17.0.1712.
Before on some explorer recovery installs I'm getting FC, but after a adb install, every newer launcher is working like a charm :D
Screenshot_2020-04-15-19-12-44-685_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2020-04-15-19-13-05-654_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne
I installed it through the normal package installer and I also tried the ADB method. Both results in a situation where icons are disappearing from my home screen as soon as I launch that particular app. Only the 4.15 Launcher version (released) works fine and I am on the latest ROM beta.