How to install Xiaomi.EU when you are using custom rom.

CpDavid1408

Members
Jan 15, 2020
Hello, this is my first post in the community so I hope that I don't make a mistake asking this in this section of the forum :v.

Anyway, I'm currently using Pixel Experience with OrangeFox Recovery in Lavender.

I know that in the first time you need to format /data due to encryption problems, but what's the flash process exactly?
I need to wipe /system, /vendor or something? Or first re-install MIUI stable and then install Xiaomi.EU?

Thanks in advance.

The correct thing is for you to do a clean install:
Go to click on Wipe, Format Data, then type yes to confirm (orange> wipe> Internal Storage)
Go to Install section and choose the ROM downloaded.
I do not clean system and vendor.

If you have any problems you can install the official rom with XiaoMiFlash (Remember not to block the boot, when using the tool you have the option) and after installing twrp install xiaomi.eu.

Last edited:
Reactions: CpDavid1408
The correct thing is for you to do a clean install:
Go to click on Wipe, Format Data, then type yes to confirm (orange> wipe> Internal Storage)
Go to Install section and choose the ROM downloaded.
I do not clean system and vendor.

If you have any problems you can install the official rom with XiaoMiFlash (Remember not to block the boot, when using the tool you have the option) and after installing twrp install xiaomi.eu.
Ok, thanks for answering :D